Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Mojo Monday #444

I love the Regatta paper and all the coordinating stamps! This Seasonal Expression has sooo much good stuff in it and it’s all about to end, unless you get your own supplies prior to April 30th! – when this Seasonal Expression is set to expire. Then, you can make so many wonderful projects. I even have a FREE 30 card Workshop for you. Just click the email icon at the top of the page and let me know you want it and I will send it to you! This workshop was created for all CTMH Consultants by Consultant Becky Lehman



Supply  List:
X7206B Regatta  Paper  Pack
Z3204  Maritime Puffies
Z3189  White & Gold  Ribbon
C1462 My Acrylix®  My Anchor
X275   White  Cards  & Envelopes  Value  Pack
Z3129  Gold  Foil  Tape
Z2012  Gold  Sequins  Assortment
Z2173  Slate  Exclusive Inks™  Stamp  Pad
Z2653  Pomegranate  Exclusive Inks™  Stamp  Pad
Z2648  Sapphire  Exclusive  Inks™  Stamp  Pad
2  sheets  of  Pomegranate  Cardstock
1  sheet  of  White  Daisy  Cardstock

And now, on to Mojo Monday, which happens to be Tuesday for me. I used the Regatta paper. Not sure if you can see it in the picture but the Sapphire has a wave/water design and the Glacier paper is kind of wavy. I picked these papers to go with the sentiment about making a splash. The stamp set is called Beach Days and it works with CTMH’s Artistry Cartridge. This can be purchased as a physical cartridge or digital. Our Cricut Collections come with stamp sets and cardstock not to mention 700 images!
Mojo444]
I really wanted to put some googly eyes on my crab but the only eyes I have are NOT all that small. What do you think? Would smaller eyes work better?
Haha! Oh well, maybe I need to take a trip to Hobby Lobby! Anyways, here’s the inside.
Please click here to see more Mojo Monday cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment