Thursday, January 2, 2014

January 2014 Scheduled Events


Saturday, January 11 at 3 pm - ? Crop 'til you drop
Scrapbook, make cards, papercraft! You can even bring your knitting! Just come and craft with us!

Bring whatever you need to work on and $ for dinner as we will order out. I will provide water and cokes. If you prefer something else to drink feel free to bring what you like. Also feel free to bring a snack, dessert or appetizer to share if you wish although this is not necessary. My crop is free! But I will have paper and cardstock available to purchase by the sheet. These will need to be purchased with cash or check. You will be able to use my punches, stamps, inks and Sissex.


Wednesday, January 22 at 6 - 9 pm Laughing Lola Card Class

Saturday, January 25 at 2 - 5 pm Laughing Lola Card Class (2nd opportunity)
If you already have your kit then you are all set! Bring your kit, adhesive, scissors, paper trimmer, blocks and ink if you have the colors needed. If not you will use my ink.

If you don't have a kit yet then please contact me to place your order by Jan 10th.


Wednesday, January 29 6 - 7:30 pm Quick Card Class
This is something new I would like to try. And it may evolve over time. This class will be a quick way to build up your stock of cards and hopefully learn new techniques!

Cost $6.50

You will make 3 cards with the same theme - Always 2 standard cards with envelopes and the 3rd may be a tag or a smaller sized gift bag card.

You can come any time between 6-7:30 pm. All you need is adhesive!

This month the theme is Valentines Day or Birthday. (have to decide)

As soon as you rsvp to this event I will send you a paypal invoice. Please pm me your paypal address. Payments will need to be received by the 15th of the month. If you don't have paypal then you can also pay with cash or check by the 15th. As of right now I am planning on doing this the 4th Wednesday every month.

I will post pictures of the cards we will make with in the next week.


Please go to my Events page on Facebook to pre-register.

https://www.facebook.com/lmjcreates/events


No comments:

Post a Comment