Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Color Dare #185 The Monster Edition




This week's Color Dare Challenge is to use Topiary, Sweet Leaf, Cotton Candy, Glacier and White Daisy.

I really wanted to use a current stamp set for this dare but as I was going through my stamps I came across my Love Ya' Silly stamp set. Even though it is retired, I hadn't used it yet so I decided to give it a spin.

I love the card layout, even though it is a much used sketch. I used Adventure Fundamental Papers and my black ShinHan Marker for the doodling to give it more of a bolder cartoon look. 

Hope you like it!



Products Used:

CTMH
White Daisy Card Base
Adventure Fundamentals Paper Pack: Topiary and Cotton Candy
Sweet Leaf, White Daisy and Glacier Cardstock
Glacier Twine
Black and Topiary Ink
Retired Stamp Set Love Ya' Silly

ShinHan Markers
Cherry Pink and Black

Here is the link to this weeks Color Dare.

10 comments:

  1. He doesn't scare me....he's too adorable and love the sentiment, great layout. Thanks for sharing at ColorMyHeart Color Dare, and hope to see you next week again with another great color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Love those doodle lines on the patterned papers. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute monster! The drawn line and twine make wonderful accents. Thanks for taking a Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I adore that stamp set. Thank you for joining us this week on Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card, Lisa! Great job using all the challenge colors. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Color Dare blog.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete