Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Color Dare #201: The Simple Card Edition

Color Dare 201

This week for the Color Dare Challenge I decided to keep it simple.
The colors we have been challenged to use are Glacier, Honey, Whisper, Sapphire, Cranberry, White Daisy and Black. Dang! That’s a lot of colors! These colors are actually the palette for our Magical Papers.


6f1bf69c-5907-4588-9a65-c0fd4e7a7e42
So bright and fun, they could be used to create layouts or cards with any theme. I really love the red and white dot paper and the black paper with cameras.
I am not quite ready to cut into my Magical paper so instead I used cardstock. I used the CTMH stamps sets Springtime Wishes and the coordinating thin cuts (retired) and the mini stamp My Happy (also retired). I embellished with Fundamental Glitter Stickers in Black and Glacier and a little doodling with my black Le Pen.
Please click here to check out more artwork for this week’s Color Dare Challenge.
~Lisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment