Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Heart 2 Heart Challenge: Birds and Bees

I was looking at all the cute cards on the Heart 2 Heart Challenge website and was feeling disappointed because I didn’t think I had a cute bee stamp. I did a search on an app I have on my phone and lo’ and behold; I had a cute bee stamp! Yay! This is the retired stamp set B1353 A Little Buzz and I had never used it before today.

A Little Buzz stamp set

I cannot tell you how much I have loved the app Evernote. It took a couple of months for me to get all my stamps loaded on the app but now that they are all in there it makes my craft life so much easier. Instead of spending a serious amount of time physically flipping through my stamp sets, it now takes a few minutes to find the perfect stamp for my project. And the bonus is, I am using stamps that I haven’t used in forever or had never used at all.

Here is my card:

Birds Bees 3

Products Used

CTMH
White Daisy Card Base
Black, Canary and White Daisy CS
A Little Buzz Stamp Set – retired
ShinHan Markers: Golden Yellow and Black
LePen – Black
Black & Gold Ribbon
Grey Wool colored pencil
3D Foam Tape
Cricut Cut – Artbooking
The Paper Studio embossing folder
And then I made a couple more!
birds bees2
Birds Bees

No comments:

Post a Comment