Monday, March 28, 2016

Mojo Monday #441

Mojo441

It seems like every time I get on Facebook, I am reading about another friend losing a loved one.  It’s nice to have a stack of sympathy cards available when you need them. Unfortunately, I was completely out so, I used this sketch to create this one for a family friend. I love sketches because they are like a map. If you follow the directions laid out for you; you will end up at your destination – a great looking card created with ease. For my card, I decided to let the paper shine rather than do a lot of stamping. I have used this paper often for sympathy cards because it is reserved yet very pretty. My card is not square but 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″.

sympathy card

CTMH Products
White Daisy card base
Ariana Paper Pack – retired
Outdoor Denim Cardstock – retired
Comforting Thoughts stamp set – retired
Bow – Ariana Assortment – (Clearance Item on my website right now!)
Die cut is at  2 ¾” from the Artiste Cricut Cartridge
Ink distressed using Outdoor Denim
Here is the link to Mojo Monday to see more fantastic cards using this sketch.


No comments:

Post a Comment