Sunday, April 3, 2016

Monthly Card Class: Stamps of Approval

Once a month I hold a card class at my home. Most of the ladies that attend are card makers only. I generally make up my own workshops. The cards could be ones I designed myself, are inspired by another’s artwork or are exactly like another’s artwork (always giving credit to the artist, of course). This month my cards are taken from the Seasonal Expression 1 Jan- April 2016 pg. 33. I changed mine up slightly. We are using the stamp set, Stamps of Approval and a little of the Regatta Paper Pack. The stamp set reminds me of a prep school badges. It has some great sentiments and is very versatile. Both items will be discontinued after April so if you haven’t purchased these items then now is the time to do so.

Stamps of Approval

Products Used

#C1637 Stamps of Approval
Pomegranate, Saffron, Black, White Daisy CS
Inks: Black, Saffron and Pomegranate
Regatta Paper
Fundamentals Assortment Black
Black Glitter Paper
Ribbon-retired

No comments:

Post a Comment