Monday, April 4, 2016

Mojo Monday #442

Mojo442

Ah…Monday. I am NOT a fan of Mondays but I am a fan of the Mojo Monday Sketches! And, I am also a fan of the Springtime Wishes stamp set! This stamp set is loaded with flower and leaf images. The sentiments are perfect and not only is there a sentiment for the outside of your card but, there’s also a matching sentiment for the inside of your card.

Springtime Wishes

For my card I used 3 of the coordinating papers from the Charlotte Paper Pack and edged them in Whisper ink. I stamped my sentiment, flower and leaves in Black. Card stock colors used are Whisper, Sorbet and White Daisy. And finally, for a little glitz, there is some black shimmer trim and a sparkle. All items are from CTMH and you can find them here on my website! The paper pack and stamp set will be discontinued at the end of this month.
image
Now, head on over to the Mojo Monday Blog to see other inspiring cards. And, since this is the first Monday of the month, you can enter the contest too; to try and win a prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment