Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Color Dare #190: The Over the Rainbow Edition

Color Dare 190

This week’s Color Dare uses a rainbow of colors: Ruby, Honey, Pear, Gypsy, and Colonial White. The last two days, I have experimented with the faux letterpress technique. You can read about this technique here. It’s a lot of fun but as I messed around with different ink colors, folders and ideas; my tables just got more and more cluttered. It didn’t help that I had an unfinished project hanging out on the table, as well as, some random stamping cards I had been working on and all the supplies that went with those items laying everywhere.



And this is just one of my tables. I have 2 more, one on each side of this one that look identical.  I wouldn’t even think about showing you the floor. It’s too shameful. Can anyone else relate? Cleaning this mess up will be my first priority in the morning.

Please follow this link: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.ca/2016/04/color-dare-190-ruby-gypsy-honey-pear.html to see more great artwork from others,

Supplies Used

Inks:Ruby, Honey, Pear, Gypsy and Black
Colonial White and Gypsy Cardstock
Celebrate stamp
CTMH Stripe embossing folder
Black LePen

No comments:

Post a Comment